We love our t-shirts and want to make sure you can enjoy them for as long as possible! Our shirts are 100% cotton & screen-printed by hand. Below are our recommended washing & care guidelines.
- Turn your shirt inside out. This will protect the artwork against the harshness of a washer and will help avoid pilling.
- Treat for stains as needed & use your choice of detergent as normal. We recommend something gentle.
- Wash in cold water. This will prolong the artworks life and protect against shirt shrinkage.
Drying & Ironing
- Hang dry. Our shirts are 100% cotton and may shrink slightly if placed in a dryer.
- Do not iron over the artwork. This will cause the ink to spread & ruin the design.
- If possible, try to avoid folding the artwork. This will prolong it's life & reduce potential cracking.
For any additional questions, feel free to send us an email! Hello@lineandkind.com